Lagos State Government has shut down some non-essential markets following the increased cases of coronavirus in the state.
Today, March 26, 2020, Lagos state government has shut down markets wgere non-essential products like food items and medical supplies are sold and we have the full list.
See full list of the markets shut down in Lagos state below.
1. GSM village, Airport road, Ikeja.
2. Mandilaz market in Lagos island.
3. Oluwole market in Lagos island.
4. Ogba market.
5. Ladipo Market.
6. Arena market oshodi.
7. Oshodi market.
8. Lawanson market.
9. Kantangua market.
10. Alaba international market.
11. Trade fair market.
12. Igando market, Alimosho, Abule-egba.
13. Ebute ero market.
14. Computer village, Ikeja.
15. Balogun market in Lagos island.
17. Agege market.
Follow us on Facebook – @Lailasnews; Twitter – @LailaIjeoma for updates