Below is the list of markets that have been shut down due to an order by the Lagos State Government towards curbing the spread of coronavirus.
The state government revealed that the markets are those which don’t sell essential products like food and medicine.
See the list:
- GSM village, Airport road, Ikeja.
- Mandilaz market in Lagos island.
- Oluwole market in Lagos island.
- Ogba market.
- Ladipo Market.
- Arena market oshodi.
- Oshodi market.
- Lawanson market.
- Kantangua market.
- Alaba international market.
- Trade fair market.
- Igando market, Alimosho, Abule-egba.
- Ebute ero market.
- Computer village, Ikeja.
- Balogun market in Lagos island.
- Agege market.